We are excited that you are interested in our preschool.
Here are a few steps to help make this process smoother.
Enrollment and Classroom Placement is determined by the following factors: age, individual readiness and space availability.
We welcome all of God’s children ages 2-6
1. Call (925) 685-8862 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour of the school.
(At this time the Director will discuss possible enrollment options and opportunties with you. This is not a guarantee that your child is enrolled in the school.)
2. Meet with the director to go over application.
(Enrollment or placement on waitlist is guaranteed and a non-refundable enrollment fee of $100 is required at this time)
3. Schedule a 30 minute visit for your child.
(Parent or gaurdian must stay on campus during the visit)
4. Complete all State and School required forms, and provide a current copy of your child’s immunization records.
5. Schedule your child’s first day with the director.
California Community Care Licensing Required Paperwork.
- LIC 702 – Child’s Preadmission Health History – Parent’s Report
- LIC 995 – Child Care Center – Notification Of Parents’ Rights
- LIC 613A – Personal Rights – Child Care Centers
- LIC 701 – Physician’s Report – Child Care Centers
- LIC 700 – Identification and Emergency Information Child Care Centers
- LIC 627 – Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment
St. Michael’s Episcopal Day Preschool Required Paperwork
- Admissions Agreement Form
- Parent Survey
- Photo Release Form
- Walking Permission Slip
- Biting and Behavior Policy
- Naptime policy
- Illness Policy w/ parent signature
- Disaster Plan w/ parent signature
- Family Participation Letter Agreement
- Sunscreen Policy
- Earthquake kit information
- Food Program Enrollment Form
- Meal Benefit Form
- Potty Training Contract